Mitaka is 13th release of Openstack. Following are some of the notable features in Mitaka.
- Real-time Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM) compute nodes and custom CPU thread policies
- Live migration improvements
- Rolling upgrades in Cinder
- Disaster recovery share-replication application programming interface (API) support
- Tenant resources cleanup
- Improved security groups performance
I have configured allinone Openstack Mitaka setup on one Virtual VM using VirtaulBox.
My Virtual VM configuration are as follows.
OS – CentOS 7.2
RAM – 7168MB
Storage – 40GB
Network – One bridged adpater with static IP
vCPU – 2
Install CentOS 7.2 on VM and update to latest level and reboot the system.
Continue reading “Openstack Mitaka Installation using packstack on CentOS 7”